How to Get Peacock on LG TV (Install & Watch TODAY) 
You’ve probably heard of Peacock before; it’s one of the most popular streaming services in the world. You can watch your favorite episodes and movies anytime you want, from anywhere, thanks to the service’s on-demand streaming and live TV options.
The fact that LG produces some of the most widely used smart TVs on the market makes it an obvious choice for accessing Peacock app content.
In this article, I’ll show you how to get Peacock on LG Smart TVs right away using only the steps I’ve outlined here.
When you’re done reading, your LG TV will be able to stream all of your favorite Peacock content.
ℹ Want to watch Peacock on LG? Try this first…
You can download and install Peacock right from the LG Content Store if your LG Smart TV is powered by webOS 3.5 or higher:
- Turn on your LG TV and ensure that it is properly connected to the internet
- To access the main menu, select the Home button located in the center of your remote
- Choose the Content Store tab that’s located at the very bottom/right of the display
- Click the Search icon at the top/right of the page and type “Peacock”
- After selecting the Peacock app, click the Install button
- Create a new Peacock account or enter the credentials associated with your current Peacock account, and you’ll be ready to start watching!
📝If your LG remote doesn’t have a Home button in the center, you can try pressing the Input button until the Content Store option appears. Once the Content Store interface loads, follow steps #4 through #6 above ☝
How to Get Peacock on LG TV with Chromecast
If your LG Smart TV doesn’t run on webOS 3.5 or higher don’t worry….you can still watch your favorite content with the built-in Chromecast capability that comes with your LG.
Before you try to watch Peacock on your LG TV using Chromecast, make sure your phone (or computer) and TV are BOTH connected to the SAME WiFi network.
- Ensure that your LG TV is equipped with Chromecast or that another Chromecast device is properly connected
- Install the Peacock app on your mobile device or computer, then run it
- After entering your login information, click the Log In button
- Select the Cast button in the upper right corner
- Select your LG TV or Chromecast from the list that appears
Now all you need to do is choose which movie or tv show you want to watch and click the Watch Now button and Peacock should stream perfectly on your LG using Chromecast as the middleman!
Use Apple AirPlay to Watch Peacock on LG TV
If the Peacock Content Store app isn’t working properly on your LG Smart TV, there is still yet another option. you can watch movies and TV shows by using the TV’s Apple AirPlay integration.
To avoid connection problems when streaming Peacock on your LG TV using AirPlay, ensure your phone (or computer) and TV are BOTH connected to the SAME WiFi network.
- Make sure that your LG TV is compatible with AirPlay; otherwise, the software on your LG TV will need to be updated
- Install the Peacock app from your app store and open it on your phone or computer
- Type in your username and password, then click Log In
- Select the AirPlay button in the upper right corner
- Select your LG TV from the list that appears
The final step is to navigate the Peacock app, pick a movie or TV show and click the Watch Now button. Peacock will start streaming on your LG by using Apple Airplay technology!
How to Get Peacock on Older LG TVs (Streaming Devices & Gaming Consoles)
Several solutions exist for using Peacock on an older LG TV that does not officially support the service.
Today’s smart devices widely support Peacock, and this support is usually built in. The following accessories are 100% compatible with your LG TV:
- Smartphones: Android, iOS
- Streaming Devices: Roku, TiVo, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast
- Gaming Consoles: Xbox, PlayStation
- Cable Companies: Comcast Xfinity
No matter which option you have laying around, one if not all of them will be able to play video content from the Peacock app by following the steps below 👇
- Connect the streaming device via WiFi to your LG TV (and an electrical outlet, if necessary)
- The next step is to locate Peacock in your device’s app store, press the Download button, and then sit tight as the app is installed
- Open the Peacock app and select the movie or tv show you wish to watch
The specific steps will change according to the type of device you’re using.
If you are still having problems getting your LG to work with Peacock you may have an LG WiFi connection issue or the Content Store feature isn’t working.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about getting Peacock on your LG TV 👇
Can you get Peacock on LG TV?
Yes. The Peacock app is natively available on all LG Smart TVs running webOS 3.5 or above.
Why won’t Peacock work on my LG TV?
Please make sure your connection is stable enough for streaming. Clear the cache and data on your device. In the settings menu of your LG TV, you can delete cache and data. If streaming via Chromecast or Airplay uninstall Peacock and then reinstall it on your device.
Is Peacock TV available on all Smart TVs?
Yes. Peacock is available on all major smart TV brands such as Vizio, LG, Samsung, and TCL.
As mentioned previously, there are a number of ways to get Peacock on your LG Smart TV:
- Install Peacock directly on the LG Content Store (EASIEST SOLUTION)
- Stream Peacock with Chromecast
- Stream Peacock with Airplay
I really hope that this helped you watch your favorite Peacock content on your LG. If you were able to find a different way, I would love it if you would share your findings in the comments below 👇