Are you aware that as a Spectrum Internet customer, you can access the Spectrum App at no extra charge and enjoy live TV and on-demand programming wherever you are?
The app offers you the flexibility to watch live television, catch up on past episodes of your favorite series, and so much more.
If you’re a proud owner of a Hisense TV, this article will guide you through the steps to get the Spectrum app on your Hisense device.
By the time you finish reading this post, you’ll be all set to stream movies and shows from Spectrum on your Hisense Smart TV.
ℹ Want to watch Spectrum on Hisense TV? Try this first…
You can download and install the Spectrum App right from your Hisense TV’s app store:
- Turn on your Hisense TV and ensure that it is properly connected to the internet
- To access the main menu, select the Home button located on your remote
- Click the Search icon at the top/right of the page and type “Spectrum”
- After selecting the Spectrum app, click the Install button
- Enter the credentials associated with your current Spectrum account, and you’ll be ready to start watching!
📝Different Hisense TV models come with different operating systems already installed. Depending on the type, you could have Android TV, Fire TV, Roku TV, Vidaa TV, or XClass TV. The above steps will work on any operating system, but the Search menu may be in a distinct location on each.☝
How to Get Spectrum App on Hisense TV with Chromecast
Did you know you can watch all your favorite streaming services with the built-in Chromecast capability that comes with your Hisense?
Before you try to watch Spectrum on your Hisense TV using Chromecast, make sure your phone (or computer) and TV are BOTH connected to the SAME WiFi network.
- Ensure that your Hisense TV is equipped with Chromecast or that another Chromecast device is properly connected
- Install the Spectrum app on your mobile device or computer, then run it
- After entering your login information, click the Log In button
- Select the Cast button in the upper right corner
- Select your Hisnese TV or Chromecast from the list that appears
Spectrum should stream flawlessly on your Hisense with Chromecast once you select the movie or TV show you wish to watch and hit the Watch Now button.
Use Apple AirPlay to Watch Spectrum on Hisense TV
If the Spectrum app isn’t working properly on your Hisense Smart TV, there is still yet another option. you can watch movies and TV shows by using the TV’s Apple AirPlay integration.
To avoid connection problems when streaming Spectrum on your Hisense TV using AirPlay, make sure your phone (or computer) and TV are BOTH connected to the SAME WiFi network.
- Make sure that your Hisense TV is compatible with AirPlay; otherwise, the software on your Hisense TV will need to be updated
- Install the Spectrum app from your app store and open it on your phone or computer
- Type in your username and password, then click Log In
- Select the AirPlay button in the upper right corner
- Select your Hisense TV from the list that appears
The final step is to select a film or TV show from the Spectrum app and click the Watch Now button. Content from the Spectrum app will now be directly streamed to your Hisense via Apple Airplay.
How to Get Spectrum App on Older Hisense TVs (Streaming Devices & Gaming Consoles)
Several solutions exist for using the Spectrum app on an older Hisense TV that may not officially support the service.
The vast majority of today’s smart gadgets support Spectrum, and this support is generally already built in.
The following devices are completely compatible with your Hisense television:
- Smartphones: Android, iOS
- Streaming Devices: Roku, TiVo, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast
- Gaming Consoles: Xbox, PlayStation
- Cable Companies: Comcast Xfinity
If you follow the instructions below, you should be able to play video content from the Spectrum app on any device you have lying about. 👇
- Connect the streaming device via WiFi to your Hisense TV (and an electrical outlet, if necessary)
- The next step is to locate Spectrum in your device’s app store, press the Download button, and then sit tight as the app is installed
- Open the Spectrum app and select the movie or tv show you wish to watch
The specific steps will change according to the type of device you’re using.
If you are still having problems getting your Hisense TV to work with the Spectrum app you may have a problem with your WiFi connection or the operating system firmware may need to be updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are some of the answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the installation of the Spectrum app on your Hisense TV 👇
Can you get Spectrum on Hisense TV?
Yes. The Spectrum app is natively available on all Hisense smart TVs.
Why won’t the Spectrum App work on my Hisense TV?
Your internet connection might be unstable or experiencing issues, causing the app to not function correctly. Make sure your Hisense TV is connected to the internet and that your connection is stable.
Is Spectrum App available on all Smart TVs?
Yes. Spectrum app is available on Smart TV brands like LG, Vizio, Samsung, Hisense, and TCL.
As mentioned previously, there are a number of ways to get the Spectrum app on your Hisense Smart TV:
- Install Spectrum from the Hisense App Store (EASIEST SOLUTION)
- Stream Spectrum with Chromecast
- Stream Spectrum with Airplay
- Connect a streaming device or gaming console to your Hisense TV
I genuinely hope that you were able to find some useful information in this post!